Expert Short Sale Realtors
Melbourne, Palm Bay, Viera, Suntree, Malabar Florida
Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase, Citi, GMAC, LBPS, Capitol One, Ocwen, SCCU, more...
My team will negotiate with your lender to Short Sale your home and STOP FORECLOSURE. There is no cost to you as the seller to short sell. We are paid by your lender upon completion of the short sale and they are glad to pay; reports indicate it cost banks an average of $35,000 to foreclose a home. Our team members complete an average of
30 short sales per month!
NEW 2013: Now short sale without being late on your payment! Loans backed by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are allowed to short sale without missing payments. See the short sale details here.
- Offers and sales contracts on 100% of my shorts sales, no expired sales.
- Since 2006 I have a 99% approval rate on all Short Sales with seller cooperation. I have had a few sellers over the years that decided not to short sale for various reasons after the short sale was started. If you for any reason do not want to complete your short sale there is still no fee or charge for my services.
Short Sale Mortgage Lenders:
- I can short sale with any lender, below are some of the lenders I have successfully short sold with; Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase, GMAC, BB&T, Citi, Ocwen, Capitol One, SCCU, LBPS, PNC, EMC, PHH, Aurora, including loan servicers like Seterus, & SPS.
Home owners must fully cooperate during the short sale process. You must allow showings of your home to buyers and provide paperwork requested by your lender in a timely fashion. [short sale now]
Do not move out of your short sale property as long as it's safe to live there. If you feel you must move out please contact me for more information before making any plans. If your short sale home is vacant now or is a second home please contact me ASAP, you can still short sale. Many owners have lived in their property without making payments for 8
months or more however we can and have completed short sale in as few as 60 days when desired. [short sale now]
Do not damage the property or let the property come into disrepair. Damage from water leaks, over grown lawns, removal of appliances, etc... all hinder the sort sale process. If you have damage you cannot repair please notify me immediately so I can negotiate with the lender. [short sale now]
Cost to Seller:
- There are no cost to you as the seller to short sale your home with my services. The bank pays all commission and fees and is glad to do so since short sales are far less expensive for a lender than foreclosure lawsuits.
What's in it for you?
- No Tax - The Mortgage Debt Relief Act of 2007 generally allows taxpayers to exclude income from the discharge of debt on their principal residence. This provision applies to debt forgiven in calendar years 2007 through 2013. T
- November 2009 - US Treasury Requires that borrowers be fully released from future liability for the debt.
- Stop a foreclosure lawsuit against you, save excess damage to your credit report that can last up to 10 years if you are foreclosed.
- It's a bad situation if you can't make your payment but lets make it into something good. You could remain in your home without making payments while we are working the short sale for many months. I've seen over 12 months in many cases, a average would be 5-6 months. The time frame you desire will dictate the marketing strategy we use, I have
completed short sales in less than 1
month when desired. [short sale now]
Short Sale Realtor Brevard County Florida, Melbourne Short Sale Realtor, Palm Bay Short Sale Realtor, Viera Short Sale Realtor, Suntree Short Sale Realtor, Malabar Short Sale Realtor